The first panel is something I have recently discovered. I used to watch smallville while I walked on the elliptical, but I ran out of that. Then I was watching YouTube, but the ads are the worst. Then we set the tv up in the garage again, so I put the switch on that and it’s PERFECT. I can have half of the controller in each hand and walk for 30 mins straight without even looking at the watch. I might just play breath of the wild and walk on the elliptical forever.
the second panel is something I discovered about 6 months ago. I’ve already made a comic about how much I love using one travel mug at work, but here are few more reasons I love it: 1) it always feels like you’re going somewhere 2) less prone to spill on my clothes 3) when I do knock it over, it leaks and spills slower than a mug
the third panel is outside of my experience, but I thought it was funny. Well, sort of. I don’t think gun violence is funny, but I do think the idea of robbing a bank as being a life hack is funny.
life hack! Make your very own drill from SCRATCH using cardboard, hot glue, and a drill you’ve taken apart.
My TOP 15 list of incredibly practical pro-tips that will destroy any apple-chic sensibilities!
1) Carabiner key-chain, attached to your belt-loop
2) A phone case that attaches to your belt loop (actually, anything to do with belts and belt-loop accessories are a good idea)
3) ACTUALLY FILLING your cargo shorts’ pockets with cargo
4) Wearing a hat and taking the stickers off of it
5) Socks and sandals. Because, comfort.
6) IF you have a smart TV, you don’t need an apple TV
7) iTunes isn’t the only online music obtaining option
8) If you don’t wanna carry a wallet, put your dolla billz in your SOCK
9) Rubber boots are TOTALLY fine to wear on a date if it’s raining (if you don’t have rubber boots, just get a bag and an elastic band, and put the bag over your shoes and elastic-band em to seal it to your ankle.)
10) Wearing a hat and curving the brim gives better sun-protection
11) Cardigans are dumb, wear a sweatshirt for optimum warmth
12) Wear those sunglasses that go over your existing sunglasses that cataracts patients have to wear
13) TOMS shoes fall apart at an ALARMING rate. Just sayin’.
14) Fanny packs are actually super practical, tourists have no problem with them
15) U2 isn’t the first band to give their music away for free, you can actually find a LOT of awesome music for free (legally) with a simple google search.
Well, the iphone 6 is chocked full of new features my android phone apparently already has (although i didn’t know it). IF there is one thing apple is good at doing, it’s taking existing ideas and making them seem earth-shattering and exclusive.
EDIT- oh, i’m still gonna get that free U2 album. Free music!~ yay! (although, I use ad-supported Rdio, so… more free music!)