I mean, if anything, the internet has just changed the venue of these conversations! Rather then argue with the hosts at the end of a gathering at someone’s place, we just constantly argue with anyone about everything, semi-annonymusly!
This show is hot garbage. I’ve got some notes that could spice it up a bit.
- They aren’t allowed to leave the show until they’ve picked a spouse (If they try to leave, they’re fugitives with a death sentence)
- it’s a mad rush to get the good spouses, So they would need to throw some obviously ugly personalities in there (who would have ugly faces too)
- also, they’re not allowed to get divorced (nick lachey would kill them at some point in the future)
- also, the contestants are selected randomly from a cross-section of the general public
- also, one person would be a death row inmate fighting for their freedom (which one is it? what did they do? Sub-plot!)
for real though, it’s a train wreck. Nick lachey is in it for a total of three minutes. It’s so contrived, it has no soul.
If you want something bad enough, and your heart is pure, and you use a vice grip, you will achieve success. Right?
Apparently, it’s spelled Vise grip. Who knew? Have a great Sunday!