Daughter woke up before i could finish the comic today, so please forgive any spelling/grammar/art errors you happen to stumble upon.
Man alive! It’s fun watching kids grow up. It happens fast.
I think there should be some sort of standardization method granting babies a license to operate cutlery. I’m gonna start a petition.
I have a supernatural ability to destroy white clothing with food and drink. It MIGHT just be the worst super-power ever, right next to “can walk SUPER slow” and “Skin that reacts to EVERY kind of soap”. Hmm. This is actually kinda fun, thinking up sucky super powers. HERE WE GO:
1) Supernatural ability to complain about the metric system
2) Supernatural ability to poop for a long time
3) Supernatural ability to taste cilantro, and not like it
4) Supernatural ability to understand dogs, but only when they are about to die
5) Supernatural ability to retain water
6) Supernaturally strong skin, but it’s because you are covered in warts
7) Supernaturally good eyesight, but it’s actually just because everyone else needs glasses
8) Supernaturally sensitive nose. But it’s sensitive to kleenex, so it’s not like you smell any better, it’s just that your nose gets red every time you blow it
9) Supernatural ability to always have pneumonia and never get rid of it
10) Supernatural ability to fly, but only for a second, and you have to spend your whole life convincing people that it’s different than jumping, but they’ll NEVER BELIEVE YOU
I could keep going, but i mean, …why?
have a great day everyone!
I actually found this super sweet “life hack” thing about how to wrap little annoying cords so that they never ever tangle. Throw up the ol’ horns, and wrap the chord in a figure around your fingers. Then you grab it from the middle, and as long as you clump it down in one big mess, it won’t ever tangle. Or you can use excess cord to wrap it nice and tight. Yay! Here’s the actual video showing you how to do it:
The Horn Method (skip to about 2:50)
Anything I can do to help people with earbud problems. I honestly think everyone needs to wrap their headphones like this, it’s super easy, it works really good, yeah.
So I’m posting this ahead of time! Though you are reading this sometime on tuesday, I am typing this on monday night. It’s a DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME MIRACLE! But actually, I just can’t seem to wake up early ever since the ol DST kicked in and destroyed everything by way of my morning routine. I hope you all have a good tuesday! If you like the comics, do me a favour and share them! facebook, whatever. It would be much appreciated!