Honestly, there are so many movies and so many comics and so many YouTube rabbit holes I want to engage with, but there are a]only so many hours in the day (and only so much vacation time left!) you really gotta maximize the time spent!
In reality, I watched Shazam and Spider-Man far from home! Shazam was a much better movie, which surprised me! My queue of stuff to watch is actually quite expansive. There is a ton of stuff my kids can’t watch an my wife isn’t interested in… but falling asleep 10 mins in is a serious problem for me.
This show is hot garbage. I’ve got some notes that could spice it up a bit.
- They aren’t allowed to leave the show until they’ve picked a spouse (If they try to leave, they’re fugitives with a death sentence)
- it’s a mad rush to get the good spouses, So they would need to throw some obviously ugly personalities in there (who would have ugly faces too)
- also, they’re not allowed to get divorced (nick lachey would kill them at some point in the future)
- also, the contestants are selected randomly from a cross-section of the general public
- also, one person would be a death row inmate fighting for their freedom (which one is it? what did they do? Sub-plot!)
for real though, it’s a train wreck. Nick lachey is in it for a total of three minutes. It’s so contrived, it has no soul.