The eighteenth instalment! which brings us up to page 98.
Thankyou for sticking with me through this science fiction’d adventure! I’ve learned a lot through making something more intentionally long-form and story-driven.
Here are the good things i’ve learned:
1) It’s good to map the story out and stick to the map.
2) writing a map and not a script helps keep it fun to write the dialogue week-to-week
3) drawing it per page instead of per three frames makes for a lot more options
4) science fiction is great, i feel like i don’t have to explain everything.
Here are things i’ve found to be difficult:
1) I’m not drawing every day anymore… I just save it all until the end and cram
2) I’m not spending extra time to work on the art, because i don’t have enough time
So! Space-chuck has been fun. If you’re one of the few readers who stuck around to indulge me in my little science-fiction-fantasy, from the bottom of my heart, thankyou! It’s nice to do something different once in a while! 😀